- I already submitted an abstract for the 2020 WBC: should I need to submit the abstract again to be considered for the 2022 WBC?
No, if you already submitted an abstract during the period stablished for 2020 WBC, this abstract will be considered as submitted for 2022 WBC will not hold valid for 2022 WBC in the event that you cancelled this submission before or the Scientific Secretariat withdrawn it for some reason (e.g. duplicated); in this case, you received a notification.
- How could I check the abstracts that I previously submitted for 2020 WBC?
- I want to withdraw my previously submitted abstract for 2020 WBC.
- I want to keep my previous submission, but I would need to modify the text of the abstract.
- I want to keep my previous submission for WBC 2022, but I would need to modify some authors’ details or the presenter previously stated during 2020 submission.
Please notice that, for those cases, there will be a period afterwards to let authors revise these details just in case they need to update affiliations, include or remove any author or change the presenter previously stated. This information will be available together with your acceptance notification and the contact person will be able to access to revise and update the authors’ details if needed.
- I want to submit a new abstract for the 2022 WBC.
Should you want to submit a new abstract for the 2022 Congress, you would need to submit it through the submission form published on the website, in the tab Abstracts of the website. Please notice that the submission form will open in September 2021 to submit new proposals for WBC 2022.
If you have already submitted an abstract, and you want to submit new ones linked to the same contact person, you can “Access to your submission” in the submission form with your email and the password (received in the acknowledgement of receipt of the submitted abstract). Then, once you have accessed, you will be able to click on “New submission”. This way, you will have only one password to access all your abstracts.
Any error you may detect in the new submitted abstract could be directly corrected through the submission form by accessing with the email of the contact person and the password received in the acknowledgement of receipt. Changes through the submission form will only be possible until the submission deadline for WBC 2022, and will only be possible for new abstracts (not for abstracts submitted for WBC 2020).
- When is expected the acceptance notification for submitted abstracts?
Final evaluation of all the submitted abstracts (both, those submitted previously for WBC 2020 and those submitted for WBC 2022) will be carried out during April 2022. In May 2022 authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their abstract and the kind of presentation together with other details.